Monday, October 29, 2012

Pirate's Island

As the nights here are finally cooling down and making it possible to go outdoors and enjoy it, we made the decision that we wanted a mini golf night.  So we all jumped in the car and headed to Pirate's Island.

The course was entertaining and the game was intense.  Okay, not really intense.  I'm starting to think Casey is a professional golfer on the side and him along with the other boys and Ashley stayed pretty close in score.  As for Kari and I, well, we were pretty close in score also.  On the losing side of things.
This picture of Mya kills me.  Her face is telling me that mini golf was not awesome while the thumb is saying the night was totally awesome.  Way to confuse people Mya.  I promise the night was awesome and this little girl did indeed have fun.  
Chris insisted on this picture in front of the restrooms.  Nothing like a picture in front of a "Wenches" sign.

Bad news is I didn't come in first, but good news is I also didn't come in last.  That honor went to Kari. But with how much fun we all had, I'd say we all went home winners that night.  

1 comment:

Burrups said...

What a fun evening! It snowed here last week so I wish we were in Alabama with you. It is better this week though but still a bit chilly.