Monday, October 29, 2012

Tis' the Season

No not that season... Football Season.  The Season Chris has been looking forward to since last February.  Poor guy has had a long wait, but his patience has paid off.  Football Season is back and in full swing.  Unfortunately, for me, it means that my television is now occupied 3 nights out of the week.  Boo.  And even more sad is the fact that Chris' team is, let's see... how do I put this nicely... not very good this year.  But even with their lack of a good performance it still didn't stop us from buying Saints gear.  Yep, even me.  I know... shocking.  

And then at the beginning of October we had the opportunity to go to the Sunday Night televised game of the Saints vs. the Chargers.   Or as it was to us, Our Team vs. My Brother's Team.  It was so much fun going with Vince, Ashley, and Jake.  It was Vince and Ashely's first NFL game and we all had such a good time.  We all splurged on good seats and managed to get 4th row on the 20 yard line.  Not too shabby.  The view was great, the crowd was insane, the game was a nail biter, and victory was sweet.  It was a very memorable evening.  

The season is about half way through and Chris and I are both counting down the days until it is over, for entirely two different reasons of course.  But even I will admit that Fall just wouldn't be Fall without  the game of Football.  

1 comment:

Burrups said...

What a fun game to go to!! You guys look great.