Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Sunday Night Football


On Sunday, Chris and I had the entire office over for Sunday Dinner.  We had 12 people crammed into our tiny apartment, but miraculously we managed to squeeze everyone in and actually enjoy the dinner of stuffed shells.  The majority of the time the guys ate and sat around and watched the latest basketball game, but soon nobody could resist the perfect weather outside and we all decided to walk down to the park and play football.  Definitely not my sort of thing, but I did enjoy sitting in the grass with the girls and watching the guys come together as an office.  They are such hard workers and it is nice to see them have a little fun.
I would commentate, but honestly I have no idea what they are doing :).
All smiles.
Twinkee wanted to play with the guys so bad.
Us girls on the side lines.  I love Mya's crazy hair.  

2 comments:

Miss Jana said...

You and Chris and so nice to have everyone over. Looks like fun was had by all! Mya is adorable.

Burrups said...

Looks like fun!! We sure miss you guys!