Monday, June 1, 2009

Road Trip



At 8:00 in the morning last Thursday Ashley, Mya, Twinkee, and I got in the car and headed out for our next adventure... An 11 hour, all girl, road trip. The destination being Pocatello, for a graduation and a quick family visit. I couldn't have been in better company.  Ashley was a blast and kept the conversation continuously flowing.  Mya was a wonderful little traveler, and besides the occasional crying spell, she was all smiles.  And Twinkee, well she used the time very wisely and saw it as time to catch up on her beauty sleep.  The time passed by so quickly going there, but on the way back it dragged a little.  We were just a little anxious to be back to our men.  It is nice going to see family, but it just isn't home unless the one you love is there with you.  In the words of Joe Dirt, "Home Is Where You Make It".  That couldn't be more true.


1 comment:

Vince and Ashley said...

Haha, I kept the conversation continuously flowing did I? I'm sure you mean that I talked nonesense the whole time! :) It was a fun trip though.