Friday, May 8, 2009

Great Times with Extraordinary People


This summer, Chris and I aren't only surrounded by beautiful weather but we will also be surrounded by some pretty amazing people.  Each summer that we leave it usually means saying our goodbyes to family and friends and us going off to experience the summer, and all the fun things that come with it, on our own.  But not this summer!  Not only has my brother and his family decided to come out, but so has Chris' little brother, Ryan, and our good friends, Taylor and Vanessa.  Talk about spoiled!!!!  I am so excited to go off and experience all the things that Northern Cali has to offer with our family and friends.  It should make for some pretty unforgettable memories and experiences.
This past Sunday, my sister-in-law Ashley invited Chris and I over for Sunday Dinner at her apartment.  We had been living off of take out and fast food for the last few days, so naturally neither of us could wait for some good home cooking.  And to make it even more appealing and mouth watering, she made one of my favorite meals.  Yummy lasagna and home made bread sticks.  Totally delicious!!!  Thanks Ashley!!!

Ashley showing off her hard work.
It wouldn't quite be a Sunday for Chris and I unless there was some sort of card game to play after dinner.  We were at the store, the night before, and came across the Monopoly card game, called DEAL.  So we decided to give it a try.  So worth it!!!  It is so much more fun than the regular Monopoly and it is so addictive!  
The game in progress.  If you look closely I'm winning :)!
Chris and I enjoy this game so much that we have played a couple rounds almost every night since we have gotten it. 
My niece, Mya, and I playing with the camera.  Too Cute!  
This Sunday it is my turn to cook.  I am so excited because Ryan and his friend will be here to join us.  Talk about a "Full House"!  You gotta love it! 

2 comments:

Miss Jana said...

Looks like fun. It will be so much more fun to have family and friends out there. Mya is adorable! Mike says Chris and Maddux have the same hairline :)

Burrups said...

It will be so much fun having everyone around you this summer!! We already miss you guys! Mya is so cute!! Love ya!