Monday, October 10, 2011

Hola!




HI THERE!!

Fear not, for both Chris and I are alive and well.  I enjoy a lot of things and to be honest when I put forth the effort I'm pretty good at those things.  But when it comes to blogging it usually takes more effort than I am willing to give most of the time.  Alas, at some point during an hour long phone conversation with my Mom yesterday I sort of committed myself into updating this here blog.  So here I am, kind of stumped on where to begin, but none the less I'm here.

Finally,  Fall is starting to arrive here in the South.  It's starting to cool down.  I am sick of the summer heat and humidity.  I'm sick of wearing summer clothes and trying to act like the frizzy curly mess that I call my hair was an intentional hair style choice.  Not so good when you're trying to keep yourself looking pretty for the husband.  Needless to say I have been anxiously awaiting this beautiful season.  The weather, the food, the clothes, the holidays, the football (had to throw that one in there for Chris) .............  all things that I have been yearning for (all but the last one- just thought I'd make that clear). 

But if I started things here, I would be denying you the pleasure of seeing how we spent our Spring and Summer ;).  So now, if you would be so kind as to join me on a little trip back in time............ 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update...I love you dear daughter and miss you so very much....Love MOMMA..:)