Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I Finally Did It!

I just wanted everybody to know that I DID IT!!
What did I do, you ask?
Well,  I finally swam from one side of the swimming pool to the other in one breath.  Now it isn't exactly the longest swimming pool, but that is beside the point.  I have been working on this goal since my sister in law and I started working out in the pool.  I love swimming, but I am not a very strong swimmer.  So this little accomplishment means a lot to me.  I couldn't be more proud of myself.  Sad thing is I failed my attempt at this so many times that when I finally did make it, I wasn't paying attention and ran head first into the pool wall going as fast as my legs would let me go.  OUCH!!  But no worries, it didn't stop me from rejoicing in the fact that I DID IT!!!  

3 comments:

Burrups said...

I am so proud of you!! I am not a good swimmer at all so I really think that is awesome!

vanessa said...

dang girl!

Vince and Ashley said...

haha, you did hit your head pretty good! But congrats! Maybe next time I'll be able to actually touch the wall instead of jump up right in front of it!