Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thanksgiving Wishes

Just a few more stops to go and I will finally have all I need to get our Thanksgiving going.  The groceries have been bought.  The table has begun to be set.  And tonight the pies will begin to be made.  I am so extremely nervous though.  It is my first time to cook a turkey.  We decided on the traditional route this year and with a 22lb. turkey in our immediate future, I am nervous that things just won't turn out quite right.  I'll let you know how it goes.

Chris and I have been blessed beyond measure.  We have food in our cabinets, a roof over our heads, a thriving business, love of family and friends, and most importantly we have each other.  Don't get me wrong, things are often stressful and chaotic.  But even with all the mess around us at times, we love our crazy life and all the things it holds and will continue to unfold.

So for this Thanksgiving day we are wishing all of you, family and friends, safe travels, full tummies, and oodles to be thankful for.

Happy Thanksgiving.  xoxox

No comments: