Monday, April 9, 2012

Lucky #7

On January 15th, Chris and I celebrated 7 whole years of togetherness.  7 years were we have danced to our own tune and made so many memories and learned numerous lessons along the way.  

He is the peanut butter to my jelly, the cheese to my macaroni, the sun in my sky.  He is my everything.  Cheesy I know, but I just can't help myself.  


We kept our celebration rather low key this year.  No gifts were exchanged, only words of love and occasionally a play by play, by me, of what we were doing at that time on our wedding day.  We stayed in bed until noon and enjoyed the most delicious dinner at Bonefish.  

It was a perfect day to celebrate us.  

1 comment:

Momma Shelynn said...

What a great picture of you two....7 years has gone by fast..Love you both...Mom