Sunday, November 14, 2010

Accomplishment


Aww... I have finally did something that has intimidated me for years. Something that I have always wanted to do but have never gathered the nerve because it has always seemed so daunting and complicated. I, with the help and assistance of my sister Ashley, have made an apple pie from scratch. Crust and everything. I couldn't be more satisfied with our little pie and Chris was so proud of me. It was so cute. He insisted on taking a picture of me with it and even commented that it was blog worthy. So here it is.

My pride and joy. It tasted as good as it looks and believe me when I say that. I don't even really like pie ;)


4 comments:

Burrups said...

Looks delish! I am hoping you can whip another one up while you are here for Christmas because I would love to try it:)

Momma Shelton..:o) said...

Yummy...You made momma proud....I love the pictures and you even made a pretty design on the top of the crust....Love you hun and we will be seeing you soon..:) Love Mom

Miss Jana said...

Looks delicious! Are you practicing for Thanksgiving? Will you be cooking your first Thanksgiving dinner?

Anonymous said...

You guys are too cute......I am snooping at your blog through Molly's and it was so fun to see the camping photos. Chris, I'll always remember the camping couch that you, Kevin and all the gang had.....Great memories... This is Kathie, kevin's mom by the way.
Take care, Mamakat