Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010


Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. I love being scared. I always have. So Chris indulges me with midnight scary movie premieres, lets me watch endless Sy-Fy channel movies (no matter how corny they may be), and even volunteers to take me to at least one haunted house. Is it his thing... not really, but I know that he is slowly starting to get into it.

No Halloween would be complete with out a pumpkin carving party.
I made a big pot of chili, had a warm pan of peach cobbler ready with a side of cool vanilla ice cream, and away we went bringing our pumpkins to life.
Chris is coming up with something good.
Even little Mya got in on the action. Although she was more interested in coloring the back of her pumpkin then she was in Dora.
Our completed pumpkins. So spooky.

Chris did a bunch of stuff on his pumpkin. Ghosts, a spooky tree, a moon, but the big show stopper was the Saints, Fleur-de-lis. GO SAINTS!!
I, on the other hand, kept it a little bit more traditional. Don't get scared.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!


4 comments:

Burrups said...

They turned out great except for the Saints symbol. A horseshoe would of been better. ha

Momma Shelynn said...

They were all great...wish I could have been with you all..:o) Love MOM

Miss Jana said...

A Chicago C would have been the best! :) They look great!

Momma Shelynn..:o) said...

I just noticed Dora was not in the line up of completed pumpkins.... What happened???? :O)