Sunday, March 15, 2009

My Husband... The Wedding Singer?


On Friday, Chris' friend, Phil, got married, and one of the groom's wedding wishes was for his friends to reunite their old garage band and serenade him and his wife with a couple songs.  
Now let me tell you, these guys are no amateurs.  When Chris and I were first dating we were unable to hang out on certain days because the band was getting together to "jam out" at Chris' old car lot.  And then shortly after that the guys landed their first gig...  A high school reunion!  Now I was lucky enough to be able to attend this and let me tell you, they were AWESOME!   Following that they were even invited to play at an event in front of a huge crowd in Blackfoot.  From what I hear the crowd loved them.  Well things did settle down for this group and besides a few jam sessions through the years, things got a little quiet.  
Which brings us to Phil's wedding.  With a total of about 6 hours of practice the guys got up in frontof the reception and performed "Total Eclipse of the Heart" and "Just Like Heaven".  I was so proud.

Jared and Taylor were on guitar and Chris was on vocals.
Chris singing "Total Eclipse of the Heart".

Taylor singing "Just Like Heaven".
They did such an amazing job.  The crowd loved them, and telling from this picture I would have to say the bride and groom did too.

1 comment:

Miss Jana said...

It looks like everyone LOVED them. next time we need some audio to go with the pics! : )