Monday, May 14, 2012

The Golden One

On March 27th I, Daneile, turned 27 years old.  Thus marking my one and only, Golden Birthday.  My "Birthday Week" was fabulous.  It went a little something like this:



Day 1:  Chris totally played hooky from work and treated me to lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings and I treated myself to two sales rack shirts.

Day 2:  Midnight Premiere of the Hunger Games.  Ashley and our friend Erin made shirts for everybody to wear to the movie.  Mine said, "NO I will not volunteer for you!" and Ashley's said, "If this was the Hunger Games, you would be dead already."  Chris and his friend joined us for the premiere and I will just put this out there........  The movie was awful!  Ugh!  Chris and I couldn't have been more disappointed...... and bored! 

Day 3: Birthday dinner at Bonefish!

Day 4:  Since Chris and I were going to be out of town for my actual birthday, Chris decided to give me the opportunity to make my wish early.  Here he is putting his artistic skills to work and making my cake so pretty.

Isn't it so pretty and festive?


Yikes!  27 lit candles.  This is starting to get scary!  I'm gonna have to keep a fire extinguisher on hand for just this occasion in the future.

Birthday Girl making Birthday Wishes

Day 5:  We found ourselves making the 7 hour drive to the "Most Magical Place on Earth."

Day 6:  The entire day was spent in the Magic Kingdom.  I loved every minute of it.

Day 7:  After a whole week of nothing but fun my birthday finally arrived.  With my birthday pin on I walked through the gates of the Animal Kingdom ready to conquer it all.  The pin allowed complete strangers to offer me endless birthday wishes and I was on cloud nine.  I really wanted the opportunity to cuddle with a gorilla, unfortunately it was the one wish Chris was unable to make come true.

I was spoiled rotten with texts, videos, spontaneous birthday song singing on roller coasters, and countless birthday wishes from fellow theme park goers.  It couldn't have been more perfect.  Thanks to all for making me feel so loved and special.

My Golden Birthday was nothing short of absolutely amazing.  

1 comment:

Your Momma..:O) said...

Talk about spoiled lady....Love Mom

I think I have a few more candles then you kiddo..:)