Saturday, April 23, 2011

An Apology


Wow. I can't believe how bad I have gotten at this whole blogging thing lately. Honestly, most of the time I view it as a chore and it takes all my will to force myself to sit down and actually write something. I love love love to read other people's blogs though and have no problem staying on top of that, so please carry on and continue doing what you do. My being absent for so long has been for good reason and to put it simply both Chris and I have been busy busy busy. Half the time I feel like a zombie, wake up, get ready, then off to face the day and all that it feels like throwing at us, try to come up with something edible for dinner, lose myself in one of my weekly shows to relax, then off to sleep, just to start all over again the next day. It's been a rough couple of months, but hopefully with all the hard work and long hours Chris and I have been putting in we will soon start to see the fruits of our labors. But, the point is I am sitting here now and I want you to know that we are alive and well. We miss you all terribly and think about each of you often. Just a couple of shout outs...... Kelsie, again thank you for that DVD that you had sent us (I'm sure you know which one I am referring to). It seriously brought a much needed laugh to us when things were getting just a little too serious around here.... it meant so much. Melissa, thank you for staying so on top of things and keeping your blog updated. I love to see sweet Maddux and how big he is getting. Mom, thanks for the long chats on the phone and the little texts I receive from you letting me know what's up in your part of the country. I have to apologize, I know I am absolutely horrible at keeping in contact with people. I don't like Facebook, I am horrible at sending out emails, weeks can go by before I think to actually call somebody, and I rarely leave comments on blogs. But I do like to write letters, you know the old fashion way, so don't be surprised if you see one of those in your mail box. I am really going to put an effort into trying to stay in contact with everybody. Again we love and miss you all. Now I must go and actually blog about something. Loves!

No comments: