Thursday, August 13, 2009

Taco Tuesdays


Something that has remained constant and reliable in our fast- paced and hectic lives, has quickly bumped Tuesday up to my favorite day of the week.  Since Chris and I don't really have a lot of time for just the two of us, we specifically set aside this day... every week... to have a little lunch date.  But we don't go just anywhere.  We go to our favorite fresh Mexican restaurant, RUBIO'S, and we order the exact same thing, every time.  Over the last couple months of doing this, we have started to be recognized by the staff.  I think that officially makes us "regulars."  How cool is that!  
They have the most unbelievable fish tacos (the reason for us going).  So every Tuesday, we just order a tray full of these and nothing else. Es Muy Bueno!
 I know... what an attractive picture of me stuffing my face.  But it was so good, I just couldn't resist.  Delicioso!
We only have a couple weeks left to carry out our summer tradition.  
We are sure going to miss our Taco Tuesdays.

1 comment:

John and Maren Williams said...

These were delightful tonight!! Nice to see you there!