Monday, August 31, 2009

Goodbye California


WOW!! I cannot believe how fast time passes us by.  It seems like it was just yesterday when Chris and I pulled into California with big dreams and anticipated success.  But lets face it... this summer was hard... harder than Chris and I could have ever fathomed.  We have been in this industry for five years now and I don't think there was any way we could have prepared ourselves for the trials that laid ahead of us.  But I can truly say, without a shadow of a doubt, I wouldn't trade them for anything.
These last four months were filled with long (oh so long) work days, being on the phone and computer constantly (I don't think my eyes will ever fully recover), dealing with all the rules and regulations that California had to throw at us (believe me there were a lot), and having to share my time with my husband (the hardest thing to get used to).  But with any trial we go through in life, Chris and I walked away from this experience with our heads held high and with an extreme realization... That together we make an awesome team, both in marriage and professionally
So now as we say our goodbyes to California, we look ahead to our future, and know that together we can conquer any dream that we dare dream up (do I hear Louisiana calling?). 

No comments: