Tuesday, April 21, 2009

California Here We Come


Well, it's official!  In about a week and a half I will be a "California Girl"... again.  Our new home is in Citrus Heights, CA (it is right outside of Sacramento).
This is the place we get to call home for the next 4 months.  We lived in these same apartments 3 summers ago and loved them!  They have their own washer and dryer in the apartments and that is absolutely priceless.  No scary basements for this girl to do laundry in.  YAY!!!
Where we are going to be living is so close to so much stuff.
We are about 2 hours from San Francisco.  You gotta love those fish and chips.  YUMMY!
And then we are about 3 hours from my favorite Northern Cali beach town, Santa Cruz.  Chris and I love this place.  It has so much charm.
My sight seeing goal for the summer is to make it to this place.  Yosemite National Park.  It looks stunning and is only about 3 1/2 hours away.  Not too bad.
This summer is going to be pretty hectic and crazy for both Chris and I, but I know that a few fun adventures are just around the corner for us.  It wouldn't be a summer without them.  I am so excited to get this summer started.  I have extremely high hopes and goals for AXIS Protection's first summer, and I know that the summer will not disappoint.  So wish us luck on our next adventure.  And watch out Cali...  the Burrup's are back!

2 comments:

Burrups said...

I am so sad it is time for you guys to leave already!! We are going to miss you like crazy!! Glad you get to have fun and stay in a nice place though. Having laundry facilities is a must.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Gramma here. We will miss you so much but know it is such a wonderful adventure for you young kids. We wish you the best and have a most wonderful summer. I will be reading you blog so keep us informed. We love you both and wish you the very best. you are such a beautiful couple. LOVE YOU