Thursday, May 9, 2013

Wedding Bells and More

Late February/ early March we found ourselves back in Idaho to see my little sister get married.  We were there for 2 weeks.  During those two weeks most of my days were filled with wedding things.  Between the dress fittings, bridal shower, rehearsals, and then the main event, my time flew by in the blink of an eye.  Everything went off without a hitch and between the tears that were blurring my sight, I was able to watch my sister marry the man of her dreams.  It was a beautiful wedding.
Me and my little sister.  She is so pretty.  And yes, I'm pinching her bum.  I was told to do something funny and it's the first thing that came to mind.  She wasn't too surprised.  That's just how we are.
The newlyweds.  They are too cute.
Speaking of cute...  I have the best husband in the world.  Dancing with the little girlies.  They loved Chris.

Between all the wedding activities and when Chris took a break from snowboarding we still managed to find other ways to occupy our time.
Target practice 
 and snowmobiling with my Grandpa Sam.  
Once all was said and done we had to hurry back to Alabama to squeeze in a couple weeks of work before our next round of fun was set to begin.  We had visitors coming to town and we couldn't wait!

1 comment:

Momma Shelynn..:) said...

Great blog Daneile...I always look forward to seeing how you can put together all the special event that are going on in yours and Chris's life..

So glad to have you all in Idaho for the amazing wedding for your sister. Crazy that all of you kids are married..

Love you all so much...MOM