Sunday, February 15, 2009

Love Is In The Air


A few years back Chris started this tradition for Valentine's Day, instead of us exchanging gifts and going out to eat, he would cook for me.  So every Valentine's Day, Chris cooks me a surf n' turf feast and I focus on dessert, which usually consists of our favorite ice cream from Cold Stone.  This year we decided to forget about the steak and just go crazy on the seafood.  So 3 lbs. of crab legs, 1 lb. of salmon, a 1/2 lb. of sea scallops, 2 baked potatoes, and half a baguette later we had quite the spread laid out before us.  And I can honestly tell you that we finished every bite including the potatoes and bread.  It was absolutely delicious.  The only bad thing about stuffing ourselves so full is that neither of us had much room left for dessert.  So we settled for a small ice cream cone.  Also delicious.
The other parts of the day consisted of going to a movie and then snuggling up close to watch the latest episode of Survivor.  It was a perfect day doing all the things I love with the man I love. 

 I Love You Chris and Thanks For Being My Valentine!!  

 XOXOXOXOXO

1 comment:

Burrups said...

YEA!! I am so glad you are blogging. Especially since you guys have to leave us we will now be able to keep up with you. The food looks so delicious and you guys make a beautiful couple.